News & Events
January 21, 2020
Mount Seymour Snow Day – Wednesday March 4!
QMS SNOW DAY REMINDERS:
1. Pack a big lunch
2. Ski/Snowboard kids can wear runners (they will be changing into boots in rental hut)
3. Snowshoers should wear boots
4. Dress warm, wear layers and bring a winter jacket
5. Gloves, mittens, waterproof pants
6. Snow Goggles (it will be bright and sunny most likely)
* arrive at 8:10 a.m. promptly
* attendance is at 8:20 a.m.
* we will board buses once they arrive at about 8:25 a.m.
** All student who are not going on the field trip are expected to be in school, working through through their regular school schedule.