Events & Announcements - What’s coming soon
November 28, 2019
Raffle Basket Ticket Sales Begin!
QMS PAC Is proud to introduce this year’s wonderful raffle basket fundraiser! Our baskets are filling up quickly…thank you for providing an item or cash donation to add to your child’s classroom basket!
1. Your child will be coming home this week with a booklet of raffle tickets (yellow). We are asking that each student sell one booklet of tickets.
The cost for the tickets are as follows:
1 ticket for $2
3 tickets for $5
6 tickets for $12
20 tickets (full booklet) for $20
2. The tickets stubs are to be filled out by the buyer of the tickets (name and contact information included so we can contact the winners). The ticket stubs (and the money collected) are to be kept and later returned to the school. The remainder of the ticket is to be given to the purchaser.
3. Students can sell tickets to family and friends. Those students selling tickets door to door must be accompanied by a responsible adult (with approval from their parents/guardians).
4. Ticket stubs, money collected, and unsold tickets are to be returned to the school office in a Ziploc bag or envelope clearly marked with your child’s name and division. If your child is willing and able to sell more than one booklet of tickets, there will be sign-up sheet at the office. We will get extra tickets to them.
5. Ticket stubs, money collected and unsold tickets are due back on or before Monday, December 9. The PAC will be selling tickets at the beginning of the afternoon performance and evening performances on Thursday, December 12.
6. The draw for the winners of all six baskets will be held at the beginning of the evening performance on Dec 12th at 7pm.
Thank you for your support of this fundraiser. All proceeds will support student learning and activities.
The QMS PAC Executive,
Michelle, Barb and Murray